When collecting tickets we ask that you bring photographic identification with you. This would need to be a valid document with both your name and a clear photograph on it. We suggest a full or provisional drivers licence or a passport.
Articles in this section
- 4. I have not received my ticket confirmation email – what should I do?
- Do you offer a e-ticket/print at home option?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Can I change the name on my booking?
- I haven't received my print at home tickets?
- I have booked my tickets online, but have not received my e-mail confirmation?
- If I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card I used to purchase?