You are not required to pre-book with your London Big Ticket, just simply take your ticket to the relevant attraction to redeem for entry. You may be asked to come back at a later time for entry into The London Dungeon and SEA LIFE London, however they will confirm their availability with you upon arrival to the attraction. Alternatively, when collecting your tickets from Shrek's Adventure! London, our admissions team will be happy to advise of the remaining availability for our other London attractions and book you in, subject to availability.
Articles in this section
- How does a London Big Ticket work?
- What is a London Big Ticket?
- How can I visit two or more attractions?
- Do I have to visit all the attractions in one day?
- How long do I have to use my London Big Tickets?
- Why do I need to select a time slot with my London Big Ticket?
- How do I use my London Big Ticket at Shrek's Adventure! London?
- How do I use my London Big Ticket at other Merlin London attractions?
- How do I book my visit for the other attractions?
- Do I get fast track with a London Big Ticket?