Your London Big Ticket provides standard entry into Shrek's Adventure! London, which may involve some queuing. Particularly during peak periods such as weekends and school holidays, you may experience queue lines in excess of 30 minutes. We do recommend that quieter times of the day to visit can usually be found towards first admission or later on in the afternoon towards last admission, however we cannot guarantee that this is always the case.
Articles in this section
- How does a London Big Ticket work?
- How do I book my visit for the other attractions as part of The London Big Ticket?
- What is a London Big Ticket?
- How can I visit two or more attractions?
- Do I have to visit all the attractions in one day?
- How long do I have to use my London Big Tickets?
- Why do I need to select a time slot with my London Big Ticket?
- How do I use my London Big Ticket at Shrek's Adventure! London?
- How do I use my London Big Ticket at other Merlin London attractions?
- Do I get fast track with a London Big Ticket?