Simply take your vouchers and Merlin Annual Pass to the Box Office, and book your preferred date and time here. You can then join the queue to enter the attraction at the time stated on your ticket. Don't forget you will need a valid voucher for each friend you are bringing.
Articles in this section
- Are there restrictions for using a Standard or Premium Merlin Annual Pass at Shrek's Adventure?
- Do you offer Pop Badges at Shrek's Adventure! London?
- Why do I have to pay £1 to reserve my entry ticket?
- How do I purchase friends and family tickets for Shrek's Adventure! London?
- Can we all enter the attraction at the same time through the same door?
- Can I purchase a Merlin Annual Pass from Shrek's Adventure?
- How do I redeem my Share the Fun Vouchers for Shrek's Adventure?
- Can I pre-book my entry with a Merlin Annual Pass?
- Can I purchase Friends and Family Tickets, although I will not be attending with my Merlin Annual Pass?