Shrek’s Adventure does not allow entry with luggage as we are still trying to unpack Princess Fiona’s many suitcases; London Waterloo Station does have a left luggage facility where you can store belongings for the day for a small fee. Please enquire at the station for further information.
Articles in this section
- Can I access Wi-Fi within Shrek's Adventure! London?
- Are there security checks in place?
- Do you have toilets?
- Do you have a lunch room facility?
- Can I bring my buggy into Shrek's Adventure London?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Do you have a cloakroom facility?
- Do you have lockers?
- Can I take my own Food and Drink into Shrek's Adventure London?
- Where can I buy Food and Drink in Shrek's Adventure London?