If you have a workshop booking our education space is available to book for use as a lunch area (subject to availability). Alternatively there are a number of spaces, cafes and restaurants in the South Bank area. South Bank Centre located towards Embankment Bridge also has cafes and a large indoor space. Additionally, if the weather is nice, Jubilee Gardens is perfect for outdoor picnic.
Articles in this section
- Covid-19 - Information for Schools with a School Trip Booking
- Are you accredited with the ‘LOtC Quality Badge’?
- Will we need to queue to enter Shrek's Adventure when visiting with a School Trip?
- What is included in a schools package?
- How can I make a school booking?
- How can I use my teacher planning tickets?
- Do you offer a lunch room facility for schools?
- Where can school groups go for lunch?
- Do you offer Home Educator Rates?