No, prebooking is essential as we have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity of our attraction to allow for social distancing and the best possible experience. All guests will need to pre-book their tickets online. If you already have a ticket, you will still need to book into a time slot online here
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to book online?
- I already have a Flexi-Ticket, how do I pre-book entry?
- How do I redeem my existing London combination tickets and promotional offer tickets?
- How do I pre-book entry for a promotional voucher?
- I’m not sure when I want to visit/I already have an open dated ticket. Can I arrive at the attraction at any time?