The health and safety of our guests and team is always our number one priority. In line with recent Government guidelines, our teams have implemented numerous measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our guest. Alongside this, our attraction has been awarded the VisitEngland ‘We’re Good to Go’ charter mark. We ask anyone visiting our attraction to observe all guidelines and signage in place at the attraction.
Articles in this section
- When will you reopen?
- Is it safe to reopen?
- Do I need to wear a face covering?
- What new measures will I see on my visit to Shrek's Adventure! London?
- Will your toilets be open and how will you ensure they are safe?
- What do I do if one of my family is ill at the last minute?
- Why have you got Temperature Checks? And what if I have a condition or disability?